Hey guys, these are super easy and pretty fun to make, too!
INGREDIENTS (Pot Stickers)
2 Cups flour
1/2 cup (or more) of cold water
6 oz ground beef
6 oz ground pork
1/2 cup of water chestnuts, chopped
3 oz of scallions, chopped finely
2 oz grated ginger
1 tsp rice vinegar
1 tsp soy sauce
Canola oil for frying
INGREDIENTS (Dipping Sauce)
6 oz soy sauce
2 oz rice vinegar
1 tbsp red pepper flakes
1 oz honey
1 oz grated ginger
2 tbsp scallions
1) Put your flour in a large bowl and add half of your water and mix. Then add the other half. You may (probably will) need to add more water as you continue to work the dough. Once it is smooth and has a consistent texture set it aside for about 30 minutes.
2) Heat a pan on medium to high heat and add your beef, pork ,ginger rice vinegar and soy and brown the meat and then set aside.
3) Divide your dough up into 3 parts. Roll out one part at a time on a flour-dusted surface. Then get a regular drinking glass and use it to cut out round circles in your sheet of dough. Repeat this until you’ve used all of your dough.
4) Take the pork/beef filling and add about a tablespoon to each circle. Fold over in half, sealing up the edges. It doesn’t hurt to go around the edges with a fork and make sure each are closed up well.
5) Add your canola oil to the pan and fry them!