Loads of pastors post their favorite reads that they engaged throughout the year. So here’s my top 9.
(1) Night, Elie Weisel
(2) The Pastor as Public Theologian: Reclaiming a Lost Vision, Vanhoozer & Strachan (eds.)
(3) Working the Angles: The Shape of Pastoral Integrity, Eugene Peterson
(4) Out of the Silent Planet, C.S. Lewis
(5) The New Better Off: Reinventing the American Dream, Courtney Martin
(6) The Alphabet of Grace, Frederick Buechner
(8) Renovate: Changing Who You Are by Loving Where You Are, Léonce Crump Jr.
(9) Secrets in the Dark: A Life in Sermons, Frederick Buechner